ECRER 2022 welcomes original and unpubliahed manuscripts. All manuscripts invited or contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, manuscripts should be submitted to journals which are EI compendex indexed. The journal will give final decision for the submitted manuscripts with review reports.
|Call for Paper|
|1. Renewable Energy|
① Renewable Energy Engineering(Solar, Biomass, Wind, Nuclear, Hydrogen, etc.)
② Renewable Energy Power Generation
③ Renewable Energy Power System Modeling, Analysis and Simulation
④ High Reliability Relay Protection Technology for Renewable Energy Power Systems⑤ Renewable Energy Innovation
⑥ Buildings and Renewable Energy
③ Energy Storage
④ Storage Materials and Energy Storage Technology
② Energy Saving and Environmental Protection Technology
③ Clean Energy, Green Energy Technology
④ Sustainable Coal Utilization and Clean Coal Technology
⑤ Natural Gas Hydrate Development Technology
⑥ Clean Production and Green Chemical Technology
⑦ Energy Internet Technology
⑧ New Power System Technology
⑨ Energy Efficiency
⑩ Energy Clean Utilization
⑪ Smart Energy Development
Topics of interest for submission include but are not limited,other related topics can also be submitted.
|Call for Oral Presentations|
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ECRER 2022 as a Presenter.
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
|Call for Posters|
Posters are very welcome at the conference for exchange, and the following details of joining as Provide posters for your Reference.
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
1. Full papers will be accepted in English only and must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. An international panel of reviewers will review all papers anonymously.
3. Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
4. Manuscripts should be at least 5 full pages（Recommended 5-12 pages）
5. The reviewing process of the ECRER 2022 conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
6. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact Lily-wechat (18818846285)